Product Pains should show who upvoted an individual post, with a row of avatars or something similar.
- Showing people rather than a single number is more impactful.
- "John Smith upvoted your post" is much more interesting than "1 person upvoted your post". It feels more like: "John Smith, a developer at Google, upvoted your post" vs. "1 random person on the internet agrees with your post."
- Seeing who upvoted a post gives a bit more context into who supports the post.
- Sometimes, a rep, or an influential person may upvote your post.
- Showing avatars / faces of people emphasizes the community behind Product Pains.
- Upvotes are already public on your profile. I can't really think of examples of when people would have privacy concerns over showing their icon next to a post.